Chunky Daisies: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Royal icing transfers are little candies you can make to be used as decorative elements on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
You can make your own transfers by -
1. Printing out your template sheets.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made
This listing includes 5 sheets of differing Chunky Daisy sizes:
Chunky Daisies #1: Itty Bitty (.25” across)
Chunky Daisies #2: Tiny (.375” across)
Chunky Daisies #3: Small (.5” across)
Chunky Daisies #4: Medium (.75” across)
Chunky Daisies #5: Large (1” across)
You might want to purchase the Circles template sheets to make flower centers to drop on top of these Chunky Daisies
Your transfer sheets will be available for immediate download after purchase.
The fabulous photo tutorial of the yellow Chunky Daisy transfers and the gorgeous cupcakes that you see were made by @sugarbabyssweets on Instagram.
The photos of the purple, white, yellow, and pink Chunky Daisy transfers being made and the ridiculously adorable bunny in basket, purple bunny, chick, and bunny face cookies are all from @cookiemania.az on instagram.
Beach cookies with chunky daisy, flip flop and starfish transfers were made by Laura from @thirdcoastcookieco on instagram.
Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print themout and make your own icing transfers.
Check out my full transfers tutorial here.
Videos making/using transfers on my youtube channel.