Circles: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Royal icing transfers are little candies you can make to be used as decorative elements on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
You can make your own transfers by -
1. Printing out your template sheets.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
This listing includes 5 sheets of differing circle sizes for you to print out and use:
Circles #1: Itty Bitty (.25”)
Circles #2: Tiny (.375”)
Circles #3: Small (.5”)
Circles #4: Medium (.75”)
Circles #5: Large (1”)
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made!
Circle transfers can be used for so many things: swirl roses, star tip roses, bubbles, legos, eyes, flower centers, santa or winter hat pom poms, bunny tails.....
I use circle transfers ALL the time!
Your transfer sheets will be available for immediate download after purchase.
I would LOVE to see what you create using my transfer sheets. Please tag me on facebook or instagram @SugarDotCookies so I can see and share!
Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print them out and make your own icing transfers.
Check out my full transfers tutorial here.
Videos making/using transferson my youtube channel.