Marshmallow Bunnies: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Royal icing transfers are little candies you can make to be used as decorative elements on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made.
This listing includes 4 sheets of differing Marshmallow Bunny sizes:
Marshmallow Bunnies #1: Tiny (.375” high)
Marshmallow Bunnies #2: Small (.5” high)
Marshmallow Bunnies #3: Medium (.75” high)
Marshmallow Bunnies #4: Large (1” high)
Marshmallow Bunnies are so handy to have to be added to any Easter design. Check my shop for the matching Marshmallow Chicks. Gotta have them both!
Check out ALL templates here.
Your transfer sheets will be available for immediate download after purchase.
Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print them out and make your own icing transfers. Image purposefully may appear blurry on your monitor. It will print clearly!
The photo of the mulit-color bunny transfers that you see were made by @bakin.bakery on Instagram.
The photos of the pink bunny transfers that you see were made by @sugarbabyssweets on Instagram.
The photo of the adorable donut cookie that you see was made by @caseybakes315 on Instagram.
The photos of the gorgeous "Easter 2020" cookies that you see were made by @wonderlandsugarcookies on Instagram.
The photo of the adorable bunny cookie with the tiny little bunny transfers was made by @mellow_treats on Instagram.
The photo of the gorgeous cherry blossom tree cookie with the tiny little bunny and egg transfers was made by @wonderlandsugarcookies on Instagram.
You can make your own royal icing transfers by -
1. Printing out your template sheets.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
Check out my full transfers tutorial here.
Videos making/using transfers on my youtube channel.