Flip Flops: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Royal icing transfers are little candies you can make to be used as decorative elements on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
You can make your own transfers by -
1. Printing out your template sheets.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made
Check out my full transfers tutorial here.
This listing includes 3 sheets of differing Flip Flop sizes:
Flip Flops #1: Small (.5” high)
Flip Flops #2: Medium (.75” high)
Flip Flops #3: Large (1” high)
Flip Flops are so handy to have to be added to any beach design.
Your transfer sheets will be available for immediate download after purchase.
Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print them out and make your own icing transfers.
Yellow Dress, Sunscreen set, Round Beach, and Square/Round Beach cookies are from @thirdcoastcookieco on instagram.
Shell/Sun/Beach/Sandollar cookies are from @tinylittlecookieco on Instagram.
Videos making/using transfers on my youtube channel.