- Transfer Template Sheets
- Seashells: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Seashells: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Royal icing transfers are little candies you can make to be used as decorative elements on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
This listing includes 3 sheets of differing Seashell sizes:
Seashells #1: Small (.5” high)
Seashells #2: Medium (.75” high)
Seashells #3: Large (1” high)
Seashells are so handy to have to be added to any beach design.
Your transfer sheets will be available for immediate download after purchase.
Check out ALL templates here.
Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print them out and make your own icing transfers. Image purposefully may appear blurry on your monitor. It will print clearly!
I would LOVE to see what you create using my transfer sheets. Please tag me on facebook or instagram @SugarDotCookies so I can see and share!
Summer Accessories and Beach cookies are from wonderlandsugarcookies on instagram.
You can make your own royal icing transfers by -
1. Printing out your template sheets.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made
Check out my full transfers tutorial here.
Videos making/using transfers on my youtube channel.