Easter Cookie Decorating Kit
Decorate some cookies to bring to your Easter celebration or bring a few kits as a fun family activity!
Dessert and a hostess gift in one!
$22 per kit.
Each kit includes:
*5 chick Sugar Cookies
*5 bunny Sugar Cookies
*clear sanding sugar
*sugar pearl eyes
*yellow and green royal icing.
Watch me decorate the kits.....
Be sure to catch the sanding sugar under each cookie so that you can use it. I use a coffee filter for this.
These kits are for local pick up only.
Inside Piece O' Cake.
2401 Whittier Drive, Suite C, Frederick, MD 21702
Pick Up Dates:
April 19th and 20th between 11 am and 6 pm.
Pre-order ahead and make payment before I close out.
At check out - Please ignore the automated pick up date and time. Instead - go by what is specified in the item listing.
You will use this medium consistency for both outlining and covering the cookies.
Have toothpicks on hand to help spread the icing. Immediately shaking or tapping the cookie also helps to spread the icing evenly.
Keep the kits at room temp. No need to refrigerate.
Once you're ready to decorate, here's what you do:
1. Massage the icing bags to re-mix the icing. If many hands will be decorating, you can divide icing into a few baggies
(or even use a spoon if it's easier for little ones).
2. Snip a *tiny* hole from each icing bag.
3. Outline your cookies. Let that dry for a few minutes. This will act as a wall to hold in your base icing.
4. Snip the hole a bit larger. Cover your cookies with icing. Use a toothpick (or shake/tap the cookie) if necessary to move the icing.
5. While the icing is wet, drop on any pearls, confetti, sugar.
6. Allow cookies to dry overnight at room temperature before covering, stacking, bagging, or putting into air-tight container.
7. Share with family and enjoy!
8. I'd love to see your decorated cookies! Tag me on facebook or Instagram @SugarDotCookies
All sales are final.