Apples: Sugar Dot Transfer Sheets
Templates to create royal icing and buttercream transfers.
Use the larger sizes for macaron templates!
*Royal icing can be piped over covered templates, allowed to dry overnight, and placed onto cookies, cakes, cupcakes, macarons. Or even dropped into trail mix or popcorn!
*Buttercream can be piped over covered templates, frozen, and placed onto cakes or cupcakes.
*Slip a template under your baking mat to pipe macarons.
This listing includes 7 sheets of differing Apple sizes.
Print out the ones you need for any project!
Sizes below exclude apple stems. For royal icing transfers - Stems could be piped with great care as part of your transfers or piped directly onto a cookie/cake for less risk of breakage.:
#1: Itty Bitty (.25”)
#2: Tiny (.375”)
#3: Small (.5”)
#4: Medium (.75”)
#5: Large (1”)
#6: Extra Large (1.5”)
#7: Extra Large (2”)
Your transfer sheets will be available for immediate download after purchase.
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made!
Check out ALL templates here.
Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print them out and make your own icing transfers. Image purposefully may appear blurry on your monitor. It will print clearly!
Videos making/using transfers on my youtube channel.
You can make your own royal icing transfers by -
1. Printing out your template sheets.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
Check out my full transfers tutorial here.