Knotted Headband - Black Arrows - from Headbands of Hope
Wear your hair back or up in style with this super cute knotted headband! Doubles as a scrunchy!
But it gets even better....With your purchase of a headband, Headbands of Hope will donate a headband to a child with an illness in MY local hospital - Frederick Health Hospital.
How to wear: untie, wrap around your head or hair and re-tie.
The knot is adjustable to fit adults and growing children.
- 97% Cotton and 3% Polyester
- Print: Black Arrows
- Approximately 2in - 2.5in W x 25in – 25.5in L (Size may vary slightly by .5” to 1”.)
- Fabric does have stretch to it
- One Size Fits Most- Headband ties so can fit Infant to Adult
- Can be worn as: Headband, Hair Tie, Neck Scarf, and Knot can go in the front or back of Head
- Machine Wash Cold on Delicate Cycle, Lay Flat to Dry
Headbands of Hope has been selling and donating headbands since 2012. For every item purchased, they donate a headband to a child with an illness. HOH has donated headbands to every children's hospital in America and 15 countries. Over 640,000 headbands have been donated to date! HOH has been featured in Cosmo, People, Seventeen, Vanity Fair, Family Circle, Women's Health, Today Show, Good Morning America, The View and more!
Please check out all Hair Accessories, Decorating Supplies, Sprinkles, Cutters and Gift Items in the Shop.