Tube Turban Headband - Solid Black - from Headbands of Hope
Wear your hair back in style with this super cute tube turban!
But it gets even better....With your purchase of a headband, Headbands of Hope will donate a headband to a child with an illness in MY local hospital - Frederick Health Hospital.
How to wear: scrunch to desired width of headband. Wear with hair pushed back like a headband in the summer or wear on top of your head over your ears for warmth in the winter. Can also be used as a mask / face covering!
- 100% Polyester Microfiber Buff
- Print: Solid Black
- Seamless, Soft and Breathable with a Raw Edge Hemline
- Approximately 9.5in W x 18.5in L (Size may vary slightly by .5” to 1”.)
- 2-way lateral stretch in Width
- One Size Fits Most
- Can be worn as: Head Scarf, Scrunchie, Headband, Ear Warmer, Face Covering, Turban, and Neck Gaiter.
- Machine Wash Cold on Delicate Cycle, Lay Flat to Dry
Headbands of Hope has been selling and donating headbands since 2012. For every item purchased, they donate a headband to a child with an illness. HOH has donated headbands to every children's hospital in America and 15 countries. Over 640,000 headbands have been donated to date! HOH has been featured in Cosmo, People, Seventeen, Vanity Fair, Family Circle, Women's Health, Today Show, Good Morning America, The View and more!
Please check out all Hair Accessories, Decorating Supplies, Sprinkles, Cutters and Gift Items in the Shop.