Custom Cookie Decorating Kit
A fun activity for your next birthday party or holiday celebration
Each kit will contain approximately 10 cookies (depending on size), 2 icing colors, and sprinkles.
The icing colors will be one medium consistency - used for both outlining and flooding.
Price starts at $21 per kit. Minimum order of 3 kits.
Please contact me to see if I'm available to provide kits for your date and to discuss your custom shapes and icing colors.
Do not purchase this listing until your order is finalized and instructed to do so.
These kits are for local pick up only.
Inside Piece O' Cake.
2401 Whittier Drive, Suite C, Frederick, MD 21702
At check out - Please ignore the automated pick up date and time. Instead - go by what is specified in the item listing or your agreed upon date/time with Dotty.
You will use this medium consistency for both outlining and covering the cookies.
Have toothpicks on hand to help spread the icing. Immediately shaking or tapping the cookie also helps to spread the icing evenly.
Keep the kits at room temp. No need to refrigerate.
Once you're ready to decorate, here's what you do:
1. Massage the icing bags to re-mix the icing. If many hands will be decorating, you can divide icing into a few baggies
(or even use a spoon if it's easier for little ones).
2. Snip a *tiny* hole from each icing bag.
3. Outline your cookies. Let that dry for a few minutes. This will act as a wall to hold in your base icing.
4. Snip the hole a bit larger. Cover your cookies with icing. Use a toothpick (or shake/tap the cookie) if necessary to move the icing.
5. While the icing is wet, drop on any pearls, confetti, sugar.
6. Allow cookies to dry overnight at room temperature before covering, stacking, bagging, or putting into air-tight container.
7. Share with family and enjoy!
8. I'd love to see your decorated cookies! Tag me on facebook or Instagram @SugarDotCookies
All sales are final.