Master Elites Food Color from The Sugar Art - small 4g jars
This is the BEST, mostly highly pigmented food coloring out there!
A few tips to checkout quickly and successfully.....
- Transfer Sheets, Ebooks, Classes, etc - must be purchased separately from physical products.
- Putting items in your cart does not hold them for you. They are not yours until your order is finalized.
- If you don't receive an automated email from me and one from paypal - your order was not completed.
- All purchases are final. I cannot cancel or combine orders. (By the time I see a note to add something to a previous order, the first order has already been packed and possibly even shipped.)
US shipping and pick up in Frederick, MD only.
Master Elites are.....
- used for coloring royal icing, buttercream, fondant, gumpaste, macaron batter, cake batter, isomalt, etc.
- moisture activated,
- kosher certified,
- 100% FDA complaint,
- no taste! (when used appropriately and sparingly)
- little risk of bleeding because of the small amount you use!
- dry powder won't ruin the integrity of delicate batters!
When using Master Elites, start with very little color. They are potent! The more powder - the deeper, darker the color. Some colors react to moisture quicker, some slower. Give them a little time to develop. They will darken even more while drying.
Some colors will take more powder and take longer to develop. Some, less. Experiment and record what you do. Start Slow. I can't emphasize that enough!
I use the end of my boo boo stick (available in my shop) to take out just a small amount of powder. Be careful with it! Spill some on the counter? Get some on your fingers? It's POTENT, remember?
Master Elites are not....
- to be used for chocolate,
- to be used to paint - dry or wet
Check out my instagram page too. I've collected some tips for using the Master Elites in a highlight on my page.
The jars I have available are the small, 4 gram containers.
Please note....When you first open your jars, the color of the powder will not be what you expect! Once the powder is activated with moisture, you will see the correct color come to life!
Please check out all Decorating Supplies, Cutters and Gift Items in the Shop.